Remember when you were a kid and your folks were like, “We’re going to the park next Tuesday!” And you got all excited for it, and then Tuesday rolled around, and it was raining? And so you had a picnic on the living room floor and played board games instead and rescheduled the trip to the park for the next Tuesday. Which was also raining. Wash, rinse, repeat. But when you finally got to the park it was FLIPPING AMAZING AND TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!?!
We’re looking at you NASA.
We cannot wait to see what the James Webb Space Telescope can do, but we’re going to have to. It’s currently pushed out to 2021. Which sounds like The Future, but it’s really only just three years away. Show you’re already a True Believer in the most expensive instrument NASA has ever built, which has the potential ability to see light from the dawn of time, with this James Webb Space Telescope Courier Bag. A ThinkGeek exclusive, the bag’s flap features a print of the mirror array, little tabs with gold hexagons, and black on black embroidery of the telescope’s name. It has a padded section for your tablet or laptop so you can keep up on the latest news from the JWST mission.
- James Webb Space Telescope Courier Bag – Exclusive
- Officially-approved NASA merchandise
- The flap features a print of the mirror array, little tabs with gold hexagons, and black on black embroidery of the telescope’s name
- Flap closes with an oversized metal squeeze clasp
- Gunmetal-colored lining with padded tablet / laptop section
- Document pouch under the flap
- Two side pockets
- Adjustable shoulder strap (drop from 0 – 21″)
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go action or hanging
- NASA “meatball” logo on the strap pad
- Materials: Missing
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Exterior Dimensions: 12″ tall x 13″ wide x 4″ deep
- Tablet / Laptop Section Dimensions: 13″ wide x 9″ tall (but could go up to 11″ since the top is secured with elastic) x 1″ deep
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. (empty)